Saturday 29 November 2008

Overindulgence

 Yan Yan is sustainence for exam-filled study days
Rabbit - Eat more carrots; Cows - Muuuuu; anyone? <3
Inspiration at its best; just puts a smile to my face 


--

And this is what Ali Michael is (not) eating for Thanksgiving: 

Favorite Thanksgiving food: I'm vegan, so I won't be partaking in the turkey, casseroles, and pie like the rest of my family. I will probably just have a simple meal of steamed greens, beans, avocado, and maybe even a little piece of raw dark chocolate.

Do you overindulge on the holiday?: Thanksgiving for me is more of a time to see my family rather than a time to look forward to eating a huge meal, but maybe once I come back to New York, I'll have a little bit of raspberry-tofu pie from Souen in celebration. It's my favorite dessert when I do have one.


Wait, wasn't she supposed to be the model for the 
whole healthy eating, no-stick-sickly-thin-models? ... 

No comments: