Wednesday 24 December 2008

h&m



To the left is my newest dress; a complete steal from h&m at half price! Its the first time I've worn such a long dress to be honest but I love the feel of it. It feels so completely liberating and swishy; possibly because of the oversize (its size 42!). This entire outfit somewhat reminds me of something nicolerichie//rachelzoe would wear, especially with the chanel bag. 


To the right is just a really cheap dress I bought in Hong Kong with the coolest scarf from the men's section in h&m. I always make it a point to check out mens' sections of unisex clothes. Usually you can find really randomly cool stuff; plus with asian guys so skinny, its usually pretty wearable. Why get the girl's version of mens' clothes for a premium when you can just get the legit menswear?!


I just bought this pair of amazing dropcrotch pants from zara, it looks like work-pants except for the drop crotch. mmm exciting stuff

No comments: